Too many people are dying from preventable injuries. Today, unintentional injuries have risen to become the third leading cause of death globally, but each of us can take action to reverse this trend, irrespective of our age, gender and status. The SafERR program creates a level playing ground for all children, youths and adults to become proactive in improving safety and health in their environment whether at home, on the road, school, work, recreational center, … everywhere.
Aims and Objectives of the SafERR Clubs/Chapters
- To provide knowledge about Safety, Hazards and Risks in the environment.
- To provide knowledge about health risks, communicable diseases and prevention in the environment.
- To teach how to be Safety and Emergency Response Ready in all situation.
- To disseminate humanitarian values.
- To also set up a World Safety School Club/Chapter.
- To equip all club/chapter members with early bird information and knowledge to pursue a career in the Safety profession (as Public Health and Safety Educator, Public Health Specialist, Safety Specialist, Environmental Specialist to mention a few), nationally and internationally.